Re: List of open issues with Sieve reject draft (draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-02.txt)

2006-07-15 07:39:46

Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:

2). Non ASCII text in rejection string - should it cause creation of DSN/MDN, runtime error or stripping of non-ASCII content?
Should we add a tagged argument to control this?
Or maybe we need another capability to enable UTF-8 clean rejection?
That capability needs to be added to SMTP, right?
Yes, that would be an SMTP extension for allowing of UTF-8 human readable response text.