Re: List of open issues with Sieve reject draft(draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-02.txt)

2006-07-19 01:49:41

Aaron Stone writes:
Would it be worth someone's getting a legal review of this issue? A few folks on this list are with companies that have general counsels,

I'd expect most are, or retain the services of an external lawyer for the same purpose. (In the case of my employer, an external lawyer. Nice chap.)

and it might be worth asking the question, "What if we get sued for not being aware of something that came in an email that got protocol rejected?"

But who will turn around and repeat the answer to the general public? Not I.

Arnt