Re: WGLC for Sieve Notify has ended

2007-01-17 09:35:44

I'm wondering if we shouldn't leverage the 'ihave' test from the
environment extension rather than creating the proposed
'valid_notif_method' test.

Does ihave address checking if a particular set of arguments to an
extension is valid, or just if the extension exists at all?

There was a discussion about all kinds of generic error handlers
and no consensus, but unfortunately nobody has valid reasons against
'valid_notif_method', so it looks like that's what we will get.

The test feels wrong to me, but that's hardly something to object a WGLC,
and even if we agree to some error handling approach, it is just ugly
to carry around, but not a problem really.

Michael