Let's get 3028bis published

2007-02-08 04:39:51

Philip Guenther wrote:

I hope I'm not coming across as trying to dodge the issues here. I just feel we need to "keep our eyes on the prize": getting 3028bis published.

Yes, we are way beyond our originally intended publication date.

It's what, 2 years late, by the original schedule? Issues that 3028bis raises in other documents should be left to those other documents, even if they've been last called. If it's a general mail agent issue and not specific to sieve, then perhaps it belongs in 2821bis or 2822bis ...or in a completely new I-D.

Agreed.