Re: Poll: consensus to change the encoded-character extension

2007-04-10 11:24:43

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 18:08 +0100, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
 From my reading of the mailing list it sounds like there is consensus
to do the following change: [...]

And this needs to be updated if people want to allow for trailing LSWP
(before the closing "}")

if trailing LWSP is allowed, leading LWSP should be allowed, too.  I
don't mind making such a change.  I don't mind making the other changes,
either (including 1*HEXDIG).

I don't think we have consensus to allow for comments.

I think we have consensus for not allowing them.
--
Kjetil T.