Re: Poll: consensus to change the encoded-character extension

2007-04-13 00:43:09

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 09:36:06PM +0100, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
IMHO, the leading and trailing white space is not part of the sequence.
If you think different, then put it back into hex-seq.

I think they are part of the hex-seq, but this is not something to argue
about.

Indeed, it's not the same grammar, but still the same language. :)

I think we've only agreed to remove length restriction on "${unicode:".

Oops.  Well, with hex I don't mind pairs, in case anybody here
likes them more.

BTW, are "${hex:"/"£{unicode:" prefixes case insensitive? I say yes.

According to the grammar, they are.  Given that most everything in
sieve is case insensitive, it makes sense, too.

Michael