RE: Three major areas of concentration

2004-03-14 15:20:58

Unless there is an engineering reason for making the distinction,
though, I believe we are off topic.

There is a critical engineering point here. Is the specification going
to be dependent on a particular model of email transport accross the
Internet?

Is the specification going to be defined in declarative or procedural
terms?

 Instead of answering legitimate issues
you attack the question. It is terribly unpatriotic of you to
attempt tactics of this kind, it only gives encouragement to
the enemies of this country.

The IETF is an international organization, and statements like
that above are not appropriate in this venue.

Ted, you removed the context. The tactic being used was agenda
denial. I was giving another common example of the same tactic.
I thought the example sufficiently absurd that the chance of
someone thinking anyone would make an agument of that type seriously
was remote. I appologise if this led to confusion.