Re: Three major areas of concentration

2004-03-13 11:00:56

"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com> wrote:
It is terribly unpatriotic of you to attempt tactics of this kind,
it only gives encouragement to the enemies of this country.

  Like Gordon, I live in Canada.  It's patriotic for the two of us to
say all sorts of bad things about other countries.  But that's
off-topic...

We should not be arguing over how the receiver uses this information,
it is not relevant.

  I agree.  If people published information about how they expected
their network to be used, then recipients of traffic from their
networks can still make whatever choices they make today.  They'll
just have more information.

  Alan DeKok.