Re: Three major areas of concentration

2004-03-13 11:18:03

In
<C6DDA43B91BFDA49AA2F1E473732113E0A19AE(_at_)mou1wnexm05(_dot_)vcorp(_dot_)ad(_dot_)vrsn(_dot_)com>
 "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com> writes:

The argument that 'this was already decided elsewhere' has zero
credibility. If you don't want to argue your case, fine, don't.
Just accept the other point of view :-)

This tactic is part of what is called 'agenda denial' in the
propaganda litterature. Instead of answering legitimate issues
you attack the question. It is terribly unpatriotic of you to
attempt tactics of this kind, it only gives encouragement to
the enemies of this country.

"credibility", "propoganda", "attack", "unpatriotic", "enemies", ....

*sigh*

Call me whatever you will, but I accept that there are a limited range
of discussions that are on-topic for this forum.

-wayne