RE: Three major areas of concentration

2004-03-14 20:04:09

If Gordon's point is that
others have considered a "rights" based view of this
(rather than a contracts based view, for example), then
asking him to provide more detail on the pointer is
appropriate.

For the record I haven't been asked to provide that detail.  I will if asked,
but I'll take it out of the list.

There is a critical engineering point here. Is the specification going
to be dependent on a particular model of email transport accross the
Internet?

I think Patrik drew up that model at the beginning of the BOF.  The "ugly"
part of that model looks like the toughest to deal with but I thought the
others looked simple enough.

What slide was that and is there publicly accessible URL for it?

--
PGP key (0x0AFA039E):
<http://www.pan-am.ca/consulting(_at_)pan-am(_dot_)ca(_dot_)asc>