Re: New Drafts being developed; invitation to join spf-discuss

2004-05-24 19:00:54

hi. i think you misunderstood the marching orders from last week.

specifically, you and harry and jim were action'd to go off and write the drafts.

a subcomittee was neither authorized nor intended.

i do not want people to have to start subscribing to multiple lists, etc., in order to participate in this working group.

if the three of you are unable to write the drafts by yourselves, you need to solicit help on this mailing list.

/mtr & andy