Re: MTAmark (was: Reality check please)

2004-06-11 09:52:28

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

If the isps are ignoring you it may bebecause you approach them wrong. I
know many who hate antispam zealots more than spammers, and with good cause.

I have a slight clue how to politely send spam reports...  Having
been on the receiving side helps a lot to understand that a polite
and complete report is the best way to get results.

I have people pulling phising web sites 24 hours a day. They get atention,
the sites are pulled in an hour or less with great consistency.

What about spam zombies? That's what we are discussing here...

I could tel you how but you would not beleive me

Try it...