Re: Differences between CSV and Sender-ID

2004-07-03 23:14:05

In <x4hdspp5h0(_dot_)fsf(_at_)footbone(_dot_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> wayne
<wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> writes:

Now, since SPF-classic (see link above) doesn't have anything to do
with the 2822 information and *does* validate the HELO domain, most of
your message is, at best, irrelevant.

Here you are confused.  [discussion of CSV vs SPF snipped]

I have more to comment on this, but I'm afraid I'm already 5 minutes
late leaving to pick up my kids, so I'll have to post it tonight.

fyi;

I wrote to Doug offlist because I realized that Andy and Marshall have
requested that CSV discussions on the MARID list should be minimized.
If anyone is interested in my reply, contact Doug or me.  I don't
consider the email private, just not in-scope for this list.

-wayne