RE: the focus of MARID

2004-07-12 11:27:16

Err I tried to do that at 11am this morning...

I think we need two forms of expansion, by IP address and by username
component of the sender address.

I don't think that there is anything else that is absolutely essential. I
would prefer to require information providers to present their information
in a restricted format rather that attempting to support flexibility. The
premise here is that the MARID info is here for MARID use only.

Would you like to take a stab at naming some macros to be
dropped?  (And
yes, it's a serious suggestion; I'm not trying to be
facetious or anything
:)