Re: TECH: use fetchmail algorithm to select header address to verify

2004-09-07 16:49:28

Yakov,

YS> Then according to RFC 3668 we can safely ignore the IPR claims is
YS> irrelevant and frivilous like it has been done before with IDN and
YS> IPSec. Or can we?

My own guidance about whether to to treat an IPR claim seriously --
particularly when it includes legal filings -- is to decide whether
the claimant has the means and the resolve to pursue them.

The costs of being in IPR litigation are awesome, no matter how
frivolous one might believe the claims to be.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>