Re: TECH: use fetchmail algorithm to select header address to verify

2004-09-07 15:22:45

"Yakov" == Yakov Shafranovich <research(_at_)solidmatrix(_dot_)com>
writes:

    Yakov> Now if all of this is stated in the RFC directly, what
    Yakov> exactly is the IPR that is being claimed here? This seems
    Yakov> to me explicit in the RFC itself.

I believe that the PRA algorithm, at least in outline, is obvious to a
practitioner skilled in the art.

I'm sure it's pretty much what everyone does mentally when they read
the headers of a message (yeah, ok, I'm a geek, I assume that everyone
understands the semantics of the headers :-)

            -roy