Re: Complaint on personal attack by Matthew Elvey by Dean Anderson of av8.

2004-11-29 09:17:36

On 11/29/2004 5:16 AM, Stephane Bortzmeyer sent forth electrons to convey:

Welcome, Matthew, on the blacklist of Mr Anderson. People are hereby
informed that Mr Anderson is a world-renowned expert on complaining
about personal attacks. Indeed, googling on "anderson complaint ietf
personal" will show that his personal hall of shame if quite large :-)

My apologies to the list. My failure to follow my own advice:

Dean Anderson of av8 seems best largely ignored...

has proven what good advice it was even better than the evidence I had provided.
It won't happen again.