Re: Complaint on personal attack by Matthew Elvey by Dean Anderson of av8.

2004-11-29 16:19:28

It is interesting that there is still no explanation of what the attack on
me has to do with the FTC.

I think its more appropriate to ignore someone who claimed that GNU emacs
contained much pirated code (Elvey, 2000).

http://lists.essential.org/pipermail/am-info/Week-of-Mon-20001106/004270.html

That claim evidences such profound ignorance of
        history,
        emacs,
        GNU,
that there is no basis for intelligent conversation with such a person.
They are either completely ignorant, or compulsive liars, or both.

I am relieved to see Elvey and Bortzmeyer getting along so well. Like peas
in a pod.  Same pod.  Probably the ignorant compulsive liars pod, shared
with Vixie, Alan Brown, and Matthew Sullivan.

                --Dean