Re: draft-schlitt-spf-classic-01.txt

2005-06-07 11:28:55

Dean Anderson <dean(_at_)av8(_dot_)com> wrote:
Its not credible to claim that a 10Mbs ethernet connection would be
saturated with email (as you reported)

  My machine has never had had a 10Mbs connection to the net.

to a one-person domain, and that this volume not be abuse.

  You're assuming that the people buying the "100 million email" spam
CD's know it's a one-person domain.

I think your position is based on something called "willful exaggeration"

  <grins>  You haven't seen the data, so I must be exaggerating.

I know some of the "experts" that looked at your abuse, and they have been
known previously to be anti-spam zealots, one of which is known to
conducted (or supported) abuse of our relays.

  I've never made that list public, and to the best of my knowledge,
neither have they.

  Alan DeKok.