Re: draft-schlitt-spf-classic-01.txt

2005-06-07 15:31:45

Dean Anderson <dean(_at_)av8(_dot_)com> wrote:
You rported on freeradius that your machine used to have colo'd
ethernet connection. You reported on freeradius that your colo ISP
asked you to find service elsewhere because of your spam volume was
saturating the ethernet.

  You recall incorrectly.

But you (and your "experts") are the _only_ case of a one-person domain
that I've ever heard of, that gets this much email and subsequently argues
that it was somehow "normal".

  I've never said it was "normal".

What I _know_ [from your posted statistics and reported info] is that it
was not an ordinary sort of spam load, as you (and your "experts") have
claimed.

  I've never said it was ordinary, and neither have any experts I've
talked to.  The description I recall is "Holy f*ck!".

Further, as I recall, it stopped eventually, and was intermittent.

  You recall incorrectly.  It was never intermittent, and it hasn't
stopped.

[Re: list of anti-spam people who've seen data from my domain ]

I'm sure I don't have the _entire_ list.  But Chris Parker of
Starnet/Megapop and company seem to be among the ones who said I was wrong
on freeradius.

  Chris Parker has never analyzed spam for my domain.

  This is fun!  Let's do it again.

  Alan DeKok.