Re: OpenPGP should be called ClosedPGP

2000-06-26 18:23:02
Werner,

> other project directors so we can develop the OpenPGP standard and not get
> bogged down cryptanalysing the 2440 document into plain text!

I think Jon did a fine job as editor of this document and to me it is
an easy to understand specification.

I also think Jon did a fine job on the document, however for a newcomer to implement PGP, something else is needed - it can be a challenge to "put it together" when you have no experience with PGP at all :)

As I am understanding the 2440bis, I am also creating another document that could possibly be useful to others like me in the future.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards

Erron Criddle
Comasp Ltd.