Re: "Yes, I can handle PGP/MIME"

2004-04-20 08:13:00

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 02:20:58PM -0700, Jon Callas wrote:

I'm considering this to be so controversial that there is no consensus
for it, and what bits of consensus there are lean away from it.

I think there is consensus that such a flag should not be set in the
"features" subpacket.  There seemed to be at least some consensus that
such a flag would be better placed in a "notation" subpacket.

I'll leave it to the folks advocating a notation solution to propose
something for that ;)

David