Re: [openpgp] How to re-launch the OpenPGP WG

2015-03-12 13:06:24
On Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:38, singpolyma(_at_)singpolyma(_dot_)net said:

- A v5 key format.  Prepare for forthcoming public key algorithms.

What sorts of changes do you see being needed here?

In the past we collected several ideas for a v5 key format.  We need to
revisit the list archives.  IIRC, the plan was to first wait for the
outcome of the SHA-3 competition.

that work is usually done under this WG as well.  Do you see moving
more in that direction, or a full-on new RFC coming out of proposed
work?

Eventually a single new RFC should be done - for a v5 format this will
be needed anyway.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner