Re: [openpgp] content-length hiding

2015-06-11 15:32:16
On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 20:27, dkg(_at_)fifthhorseman(_dot_)net said:

An interesting approach would be to look at the existing standard and
common implementations to see whether there is a way to provide a more

OpenPGP does not define any _content_ padding rules and thus this can't
be implemented.  Without a strict standard on this we would also open a
large hidden channel.

Actually, you can't solve that on the OpenPGP protocol level because it
is application specific.  In contrast to transport encryption we can't
use filler traffic.

This is similar to meta data and should be solved in that context (or at
the application level).

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner