Re: opes and technology picks

2001-06-21 17:46:14

Interesting idea but not necessarily in the scope of OPES. Certainly
a ISV could offer a "list of services" so that any user or content provider
could get a yes/no/don't care for each service.

This fits our rule concept that OPES provides.

I do not know that OPES could force ISVs to manage there business
that way, however if all customers required it then either they
did it that way or had no business.  This might be a good
item to point out in the Deployment  Scenarios document.

At 04:07 PM 6/21/2001 -0400, Keith Moore wrote:
> Yes, so there might be several classes of operation with different veto
> rules.

seems like the operations should be enabled only by affirmative consent,
rather than requiring parties to veto them.

Michael W. Condry
Director,  Network Edge Technology