RE: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-opes-architecture-00: CDN scenario

2002-05-22 13:09:14

Robin,

I've already sent comments to the initial thread,
sorry, my participation today may be kind of erratic:
ATT Broadband is in the process of another network overhaul,
moving servers and addresses, so my connectivity is
very unstable.

Your message raises one fundamental question: what is the set
of drafts the group is working on? My impression from the architecture
document was that the document set is listed in references, older drafts are
abandoned.

My impression was that the model draft was an initial approach to the
architecture description. Areas covered by these two documents are
very much overlapped. It the model draft has to be revived both documents
should be either released together or even merged.

Can you please summarize - what is the current active document set?

Thanks.

Oskar