Re: Way Forward

2000-08-03 15:59:02
Re RFC2631.

I've only seen one example of the parameter generation technique RFC2631
2.2.1 which is part of the examples draft. However it doesn't agree with
my (experimental) version.

Despite queries in various groups I've so far been unable to locate
anyone who can supply alternative test vectors that are not equivalent
to the FIPS-186 (DSS) special case (the X9.42. spec itself only has DSS
compatible examples) Most people seem to be using alternative
techniques.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
Personal Email: shenson(_at_)drh-consultancy(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk