Re: CBV systems - was Re: SMTP Extensions - proper peply code for disabled commands

2004-01-14 02:54:27

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 21:59, Hector Santos wrote:
Like I said, I thought about pleading the 5th here because I understand very
clearly the sensitive nature of this topic.  I have much to say, yet it may
not be all worth it the stress that it may generate (especially for those
who are philosophically oppose, right or wrong).

I for one found this message most informative. And I'm leaning
towards agreeing with those who are "philosophically opposed".

More information on practical use of SMTP call-backs would be
a good thing for both sides of the debate. It can only increase
the quality of the discussion.

I can provide more detail information if you like.

I say go ahead.

        Bob

--
-=[ B. Johannessen | bob(_at_)db(_dot_)org -=- http://db.org/ | +4797152009 ]=-