Re: ADMD

2007-03-14 11:19:19

Frank Ellermann wrote:
ned+ietf-smtp(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:

Maybe ADMD is a useful shorthand for "potentially outsourced agent
of some kind, or agents typically not under the same administration
as its neighbours in the mail flow figure" (because that would be a
mouthful).

Thanks for the laugh. :-)

> But ADMD is not on the same level of abstraction like
> MON, MRN, or mediator (as a combo of MRN + MON).

Question, is there a document that defines MON, MRN, that I see you often use?

MUA, MTA, MSA and MDA are well understood established acroynms and definitions, documented in various publications, technical internet programming books, literatures for as far back as I can remember, but I've never seen MON, MRN.

Thanks

--
HLS