Re: ADMD

2007-03-14 15:19:03

Hector Santos wrote:

is there a document that defines MON, MRN, that I see you often use?

They're AFAIK not used (yet) in an Internet Draft, for definitions see
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~moore/opinions/email-submission-recommendations.html

MUA, MTA, MSA and MDA are well understood established acroynms and
definitions, documented in various publications, technical internet
programming books, literatures for as far back as I can remember, but
I've never seen MON, MRN.

Finding a good source for MDA also isn't easy, apart from _new_ RFCs like
4406, 4417, 4496, and 4686 (at least the latter inspired by the mail-arch
I-Ds).  One of the issues with draft-hutzler-spamops was the use of "MDA"
without definition, IIRC.

Frank