Re: RFC2821bis-01 Issue 8 number of message transactions per connection ?

2007-03-29 08:51:04

On 3/29/07, Bart Schaefer <barton(_dot_)schaefer(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
In the case I was investigating the client
treated the situation as a 4yz and retried the message later, leading
to a lot of copies being delivered

Which, I should add, is clearly a bug in the client; the 2yz should
have been enough for it to consider the message handed off to the
server.  It was thrown into a wrong state by the unexpectedly-dropped
connection.