Re: rfc2821bis-01 Issue 14 Continuation of 222 greeting and Issue 15 syntax for multiline replies

2007-04-06 20:51:15

I've also seen multi-line greetings from various servers for several
years now.

I think the trend to use multi-line greeting was begun as an anti-zombie
tactic, and the valid clients were quickly fixed.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com