Re: rfc2821bis-01 Issue 14 Continuation of 222 greeting and Issue 15 syntax for multiline replies

2007-04-07 17:13:21

Hector, Issue 14 is about fixing the ABNF to include the case of
continuation lines in 222 greetings. There was nothing proposed about
changing any wording anywhere.

Do you have a problem with changing the ABNF?

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Hector Santos wrote:
John C Klensin wrote:

--On Friday, 06 April, 2007 23:39 -0400 Tony Hansen