Re: rfc2821bis-01 Issue 18: Usability of 1yz replies

2007-04-23 12:47:10

Tony Hansen wrote:

A MUST will support and codify current behavior. A SHOULD will not and
can not. Therefore a MUST is necessary to move 2821bis to draft standard.

<process hat on>

I'm going to declare consensus on this issue. There has been much
discussion, and not everyone is totally happy with the final
conclusions, but enough evidence has been brought forward that I am
convinced that this is the only viable way to move forward to draft
standard.

</process hat off>

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com