Re: Fixing graylisting [was TBR]

2007-11-13 15:55:28
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:09:34 PST, SM said:

One of the unintended advantages of TBR over greylisting is that it
can be used for a message recall feature. :-)

Not really, unless you *mandate* that a "cooling-off" period of (say) 5 minutes
be enforced before anybody can fetch the message.  Otherwise you encounter
a race condition between you finding 'recall message' in the menu, and another
site fetching the message.

(Yes, I see the smiley - I'm just filling in the blanks for less-clued people
who may someday be reading the list archives....)