Re: New Issue: NOOP clarification

2007-11-29 12:45:23

I understand Valdis. That is why I leave it to the "Documenation" team to do the write up, if they choose it to be worthy. :-) I personally think this suggestion is as worthly as most other suggested it in cleaning up nits or codifying practice for 2821bis. If not, then once again, I'm wrong in the eyes of those here. :-)

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com