Re: STARTTLS & EHLO

2009-01-29 10:25:53

If this is the interpretation that we gain consensus on, that it means
"start over from scratch", it might as well also say that it

        SHOULD only be executed immediately after the initial EHLO.

The only possible exceptions to this rule would be for verbs that don't
affect the state machine, such as VRFY, EXPN, HELP, NOOP.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Paul Smith wrote: