Re: STARTTLS & EHLO

2009-01-27 17:26:51

Ahhh, there's where the difference in interpretation lays. One
interpretation is that the remote side is required to forget the value
that was passed with the original EHLO command. Another interpretation
is that it further must forget that an EHLO command was issued at all.

I guess I can see either interpretation of the STARTTLS spec.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com