Re: slight update to draft-macdonald-antispam-registry

2011-05-08 09:19:20

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy
<msk(_at_)cloudmark(_dot_)com> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-smtp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-smtp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Jeff
Macdonald
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 6:21 PM
To: ietf-smtp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: slight update to draft-macdonald-antispam-registry

Are there any receiver implementations out there that do something
with these codes?

I've heard of one German ISP that said they plan too. I know one MTA
vendor that does. And an ESP.

Some discussion from them about how they implemented it, what hurdles there
were, what results they've seen -- you know, implementation report type stuff
-- would be really interesting.

I agree. Why not add some experiences of your own?

--
Jeff Macdonald
Ayer, MA