RE: slight update to draft-macdonald-antispam-registry

2011-05-08 21:07:24

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-smtp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-smtp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Jeff
Macdonald
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 7:00 AM
To: ietf-smtp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: slight update to draft-macdonald-antispam-registry

Some discussion from them about how they implemented it, what hurdles
there were, what results they've seen -- you know, implementation
report type stuff -- would be really interesting.

I agree. Why not add some experiences of your own?

I haven't implemented your draft, so I've none to share.  I'm just offering
advice to head off the questions you're inevitably going to get down the line
in the standards process.