Re: slight update to draft-macdonald-antispam-registry

2011-05-11 16:37:04

Your "experience" with what you think of as "real email systems" doesn't mean jack when it comes to my business.

That's nice. So I expect it's fair to conclude that your business is equally irrlevant to the rest of the world's e-mail users.

I think we're done now.  Have a fabulous day.

Regards,