Re: productivity?

2011-08-22 14:37:04

John C Klensin wrote:
Given the amount of sage commentary has been posted, is there
a document that should be produced?

I think that is exactly what Paul Smith and I were discussing in
our most recent few exchanges.

I would like to thank Paul for recognizing the problem and concerns I highlighted and one that can get worst.

I leave it to the wisdom of the Sages and Senior Email Talent, the "usual folks" to do what they think is best for the global good and future of SMTP - or not. SMTP specs breaking Peewee Vendor has already taken action to provide peewee SMTP operators the option to zap these CS clients and I'm going to market it as a "New and Improved 50% throughput SMTP enhancement."

Mucho gracias for the amusement.

<CLICK>
--
HLS