Re: productivity?

2011-08-22 16:37:44

For those interested, if basic laws of operations research, physics, science and Thermodynamics isn't good enough, then Believe Sendmail!

    http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/doc8.12/op-sh-4.html

    The ConnectionCacheTimeout ( K) option specifies the maximum time
    that any cached connection will be permitted to idle. When the idle
time exceeds this value the connection is closed. *This number should be small (under ten minutes) to prevent you from grabbing too many resources
    from other hosts. The default is five minutes.*