Re: MUA support for multiple from addresses

2012-02-28 00:33:30

At 4:11 PM -0800 2/27/12, <ned+ietf-smtp(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com> wrote:

  If we're going to
 deprecate everything that some client botches, we'll end up deprecating
 email in its entirety.

 Or maybe we should all switch to using V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai's EMAIL code - no
 doubt he got all of this stuff right, what with him being the inventor of it
 all ;-) (Sorry about that, but I just couldn't resist.)

Both of these lines cracked me up :-)

--
Randall Gellens
37% of Americans agree that while they would hate being British,