Re: [ietf-smtp] Per-Recipient Data Responses

2014-03-07 03:02:47
Paul Smith <paul(_at_)pscs(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

Users will complain if they have chosen to reject, and we quarantine.

Isn't this a matter of setting expectations? The options are essentially
reject-or-quarantine, reject-or-discard, and reject-or-bounce. I admit
that it is hard to write a rubric explaining what "reject" means and why
it is not always possible :-)

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
Northwest FitzRoy, Sole: Northerly, backing southerly later, 4 or 5,