Re: [ietf-smtp] Error in RFC 5321 concerning SPF and DKIM

2014-07-20 16:10:22
RFCs aren't people, but if they were, I think both the SPF and DKIM RFCs would look strangely at your erratum and say something like "Validity? What does that mean, exactly? Isn't it just a pretty Latin term for what I define?", each in a different tone of voice.

Maybe they'd afterwards fight about whose definition of validity is better and what valid means. SPF would fight hard for its power to determine validity while occasionally pausing to exclaim dramatically that it doesn't even want that power.

Arnt