Wednesday, Dec 2, 2015 4:44 AM Paul Smith wrote:
This is the bit that worries me. As a small mail server publisher & hosting
company, we try to actually help our customers with their problems (unlike
some of the big providers). The information in the Received headers is vital
to us when trying to narrow down why their messages bounced, or why their
incoming mail was delayed, or whatever.

This is all true, and definitely a matter of concern.   The question is, is
there some way that we can give you enough information to do the debugging you
need to do, without leaking private information?   E.g., when would you need
the sender's home IP address to do debugging?

--
Sent from Whiteout Mail - https://whiteout.io

My PGP key: https://keys.whiteout.io/mellon(_at_)fugue(_dot_)com