On 02/12/15 16:32, Derek J. Balling wrote:
Why isn't this as simple as chartering the WG to go off and:

1.) Document the answers to questions 2 and 3 above, with data
2.) If they so choose after doing #1, propose remedies or changes to the
existing methodologies consistent with the data they found above

(With no hats) That seems eminently sensible to me. I'm sure
the specific text to describe the questions would need a bit
of work, but that oughtn't be too hard.

S.