On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 03:31:42PM +0000, Paul Smith wrote:
I think a good ISP should show its customers which IP addresses were
used to log into the mail server.
Yes, a good ISP probably should.

Can you tell me one who does?

MAGY, I believe (I've confirmed Gmail and Yahoo).

What I've been suggesting is not some kind of document that tells people
to remove submission addresses and other privacy sensitive information
from email headers. Rather, I am in favour of a document that explains
what mechanisms you need to have in place if you want to remove such
information.

Martijn.