Re: [ietf-smtp] syntax

2019-02-11 08:11:23
Really?

It is sort of ridiculous to bring this again 13 years later knowing full well there are servers that are relaxed in this regard due the hard fact there are there were clients that did issue the space.

But I am happy it wasn't a problem for you. I don't need the headache of dealing with that silly support issue. I prefer to be more pragmatic, democratic and relaxed in this specific regard. No need to remove this relaxation.

Lets move on, Thanks